As a veteran owned business Knowledge Solutions International is dedicated to serving those who have served us. Our programs are focused on preparing you for a career in Information Technology. Whether you are new to the industry or looking to build on your existing skills, Knowledge Solutions International delivers high value training and resources to advance your career.
As one of only a few Microsoft Academic Service Providers(MASP) in the world, Knowledge Solutions International is equipped to help you get your career going. Knowledge Solutions International partners with colleges, universities, high schools, military bases, and other educational institutions to provide real world tools and resources to help students become successful in todays job market.
Select one of the following options below
Effective August 1, 2011
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill will now pay all public school in-state tuition and fees; this includes graduate training, etc.
- For students attending private institutions of higher learning or foreign schools, the tuition and fee reimbursement is capped at the lesser of net out-of-pocket cost or $17,500 annually – however the Yellow Ribbon Program still exists
- College fund payments will now be paid on a monthly basis instead of a lump-sum at the beginning of the term. Those training at ½ time or less are now eligible for college fund payments
- Reimbursement is now available for multiple Licensing and Certification Tests
- Reimbursement is now available for fees paid to take national examinations used for admission to an institution of higher learning (e.g. SAT, LSAT, ACT, GMAT, etc)
- Vocational Rehabilitation participants may now elect the higher housing allowance offered by the Post-9/11 GI Bill if otherwise eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Break or interval pay is no longer payable under any VA education benefit program unless under an Executive Order of the President or due to an emergency situation such as a natural disaster or strike. Entitlement which previously would have been used for break pay will be available for use during a future enrollment.
- This means that if your semester ends December 15 your housing allowance is paid for the first 15 days of December only. Your benefits will begin again when your new semester begins (e.g. January 15) and you will be paid for the remaining days of that month and term.
- Students using other VA education programs are included in this change. Monthly benefits will be prorated in the same manner.
- NOAA and PHS personnel are now eligible to transfer their entitlement to eligible dependents